GET INSIDE BOOKS THIS FEBRUARY HALF-TERM!
On Monday 16 February, Inclusive Minds will be back at the London Southbank Centre running another day of book activities and workshops for all. Come along and join us to:
- Meet authors and illustrators
- Take part in a ‘feelings’ workshop with author Sue Hendra (creator of ‘Wanda and the Alien’ and ‘Norman the Slug with the Silly Shell’)
- Put your questions to Lauren Child (creator of the award-winning ‘Charlie and Lola’ series) in an interactive Q&A and hear her read her latest book ‘The New Small Person’
- Learn how to write your name in Braille with ClearVision Books
- Enjoy book activity and a competition with Curved House Kids
- Try your hand at illustration and cartoons and redesigning book covers with Jane Ray, Ken Wilson-Max, Susie Day, Louie Stowell and Sarah Underwood.
- Draw yourself into some popular children’s books!
- Listen to a panel discussion (including Lauren Child and Susie Day) on the importance of all children being able to find themselves in books.
Activities are free and you don’t need to book. There’s something for everyone and you can come for the day or just pop in. The day starts at 10.30am (first author workshop 11am) and finishes by 4.30pm.
Click here for FULL PROGRAMME, LINKS AND TIMINGS